Here is a great question one of our customers asked.
Below are our top 10 tips!
- Use the Q and A section of your Google map. Engage with your audience by answering common questions your potential customers might have.
- Add new and fresh images. These might not only increase click through rates but it can also help boost your rankings.
- Add a video. Not many listings have a video so it can really stand out from your competition.
- Stick to 80 characters per post. This ensures your text is engaging accross most surfaces.
- Focus on what a bricks and morter store would and treat your map as your shop window. This includes strong images with well written content.
- Choose what’s most important to communicate to your audience.
- Keep it sharp and short.
- Reviews, reviews and more reviews. These are a huge indicator to your potential customers that you’re open and providing a great service.
- Experiment, try different ideas and see what works for your business.
- Finally make sure your “leave a message” has been turned on.