Google Ads | AdWords
Google Ads Clients
Avg. Conversion Rate
Avg. Increase In Sales
- Improved cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Improved market penetration
- Improved return on investment (ROI)
- Improved lead quality or more sales
- Higher prominence in Google
- Lower cost per click (CPC)
- Improved brand awareness
- Improved customer tracking
- Create ad groups. One for each product or service, then test keywords and different ads within this group.
- Keep it simple. Try a few different ads and keywords at first. See what works and keep testing.
- Create landing pages for your ad groups. Optimise these landing pages by including your keywords within the content.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Say your conversion rate is 3% and your average cost per click is $2, then you need to spend $200 to get 3 sales.
What’s involved with an AdWords Campaign?
Starting an AdWords advertisement campaign is fairly straightforward. The key is to determine which keywords and specific advertisements are the most cost effective.
The terms and ads also have more effectiveness if it’s targeted to the right website page.
Once you have chosen your keywords its time to make some text ads.
The cost per click is determined by a few factors but mainly it involves the ad’s text and the page it is linking to.