Youtube is closing its doors – April
Google is shutting down Youtube – well not really, its just their April fools joke for this year.
(Here’s another good one: Google Nose, which Google bills as “the new scentsation in search.” (Punny. Very punny.) It’s exactly what it sounds like … a joke about smell-based search. And Google’s playing this one to the hilt: Do a search on Google.com now and one of the search verticals at the top is “Nose (beta).” Plus, in certain Knowledge Graph results, the “People also searched” heading now says “People also sniffed.”)
– Source Search engine land.
What happens in an internet minute
- 204 million emails are sent, six million Facebook pages are viewed and 1.3 million YouTube clips are downloaded
- Figures also reveal 47,000 apps are downloaded, and 20 people have their identities stolen
- Study predicts that by 2015 the number of networked devices on the Earth will be double the number of people
- The new study, by chipmaker Intel, found that more than 204 million emails are sent every minute, while 47,000 apps are downloaded and retail giant Amazon rings up around £55,000 ($83,000) in sales.
- Around 20 million photos and 6 million Facebook pages are viewed, while we also watch 1.3 million video clips on YouTube.
Source – daily mail.
Questions and Answers
Q: Where can I learn more about Facebook marketing?
A: Watch this handy video from SEOMOZ.
Just for Fun
Man turns mohawk into advertisements
Source – http://designtaxi.com/