What is the one thing that any business owners can never have enough of? Customers!
Here are seven ways that you can increase the number of visitors to your website and convert those into sales:
- Get social. Use social media to promote your business by posting interesting articles and links to entice visitors to your site.
- Use Linkedin to promote your business. Posting content on this site can increase your profile as well as boosting traffic to your website.
- Email marketing: Keep customers in the loop regarding your business and developments.
- Word-of-mouth marketing: A positive experience or review from a customer can lead to further work for you!
- Ensure your site is responsive: Customers access the internet (and your website!) from a multitude of devices these days. If your site is responsive it can be seen and fit on the smallest smartphone to the largest desktop.
- A speedy site: A website that takes ages to load will have a high bounce rate. Optimise your images and page structure to maximise your website as the faster it loads, the better for visitors.
- Advertise: It seems obvious but is often a missed opportunity to develop your online presence. SEO, AdWords and Social Media Marketing are great ways to get your brand out there.
Questions and Answers
Q: How do I shrink my sites images, quickly and freely?